Sonntag, 19. Juli 2020

LIve Online Stream Mixdown Session


It wasn't just through Covid 19 that I came up with the idea of ​​offering my customers the opportunity to experience the mixdown of their title live over the Internet. Via YouTube he gets a look at my screen, in the studio (my person) and of course there is the live sound in a very good quality. Via chat there is the possibility to intervene live in the event and to help shape the sound. The customer hears his title in his familiar environment and can thus judge how the title sounds to his taste. The prerequisite for this is an Internet-capable computer with an audio card, connected speakers (or headphones) and a YouTube registration for the chat. Here's how it works: An appointment is made in advance. The customer will receive a YouTube URL by email on this date. If he enters / copies this URL into his internet browser, he will hear his title directly and be able to see the mixdown. He can contact me via chat via the Youtube platform. In most cases I will not start the mixdown from scratch, but there will be a pre-mix that can be played. In the course of the title, he can now express change requests that I implement directly. The session ends when the customer has found his sound. Stefan Noltemeyer www.mastering-online.com

Keine Kommentare: